Please contact our North Complex to order.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or Call - 519.858.3060
Beet pulp is a byproduct of the sugar beet, it is a highly digestible form of fiber that offers many nutritional benefits for horses.
PRODUCT TYPE: SIZE: PRICE:
Beet Pulp 50lb $16.35 CDN
RECOMMENDED DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1.5 to 2 % of horses body weight.
Beet Pulp Benefits
- A fiber source for horses with poor teeth.
- A forage extender during hay shortages.
- A digestive health aid for horses experiencing digestive upset.
- A method of adding body condition to a hard keeper. Replacing an equal amount (in weight) of hay with beet pulp will result in weight gain due to its higher calorie content.
- A good feed ingredient for horse’s sensitive to sugar or starch. Beet pulp is relatively low in sugar and starch and has a low glycemic index.