Great Lakes Agra Corporation is a supplier of quality forage, equine health, animal comfort, and other emerging feed and food products for domestic and international consumption. An immediate opportunity exists for a Sales & Marketing Leader based in Ocala, Florida. this position has both an office and field dimension. As a member of our Team, you will be accountable for sales and the development of sales with the market area. You will initiate, coordinate and process sales orders while providing technical and product knowledge to meet customer' needs. This is a dynamic and exhilarating opportunity providing for a motivated individual in pursuit of a stimulating and rewarding career.
- Maximizes sales and marketing impact through existing and emerging networks.
- Sells, coordinates and distributes Company products.
- Documents, communicates, interacts and follows through to ensure an exceptional patron experience.
- Maintains client database to ensure file accuracy for exceptional service.
- Team member conceptualizing and created Company marketing campaigns.
- Competent to work under pressure and within tight deadlines, prioritizing and scheduling workload for positive outcomes.
- Skilled in developing and implementing marketing programs utilizing a combination of medias.
- Plans, organizes and implements marketing/sales campaigns, trade shows, and special projects and events as required.
Skill, Education & Experience
- Post-secondary graduate in animal science or equivalent experience.
- Proven sales and marketing record with the ability to spearhead direct sales, introduce new products and build Company and brand awareness.
- Energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Experience in marketing, advertising, and creative design
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and ensure clear communication of the same.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, reflective of your contribution and scope of the mandate. We thank all applicants for their interest in Great Lakes Agra Corporation; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls, please.
Please apply online or forward your resume in confidence to
Great Lakes Agra Corporation
fax: 855.514.9353 or email to hr@greatlakesagra,com
Job Type: Full-time